US court orders Iran, others to pay $6 b for 9/11 terror attack – this is the title of an article in The Hindu Business Line.
Cuckoo land at its best
is among the first comments!
It’s a wide spectrum of power between Bristol (UK) prison throwing a prisoner out and a US court ordering Iran to pay damages for a crime it didn’t commit. But the common denominators are:
- criminals parading as innocent
- innocent people being criminalised
- abuse of any power – whether it’s economic or military – in the name of ‘the system’ aka ‘the State’…
- LMAO!!! US court orders Iran, others to pay $6 b for 9/11 terror attack (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- Hyperinflation finally arrives… in Iran (washingtonpost.com)
- U.S. court orders Iran and others to pay $6 billion for 9/11 attacks (rawstory.com)
- US court orders Iran, others to pay $6bn for 9/11 victims (arabtimesonline.com)