We have not just assisted Litigants in Person in and out of courts, but have become Public Interest Advocates.
Together, we have identified
- Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups
- as well as the gap between the online world and the mainstream media.
This gap is particularly blatant regarding Unlawful Killing – a documentary about Princess Diana’s inquest – which was launched in Cannes and can’t be viewed in the UK.
There is no official site and Un-Covered Truth had to take the film down. It is based on notes taken by an undercover journalist who recorded what journalists were saying during the ‘inquest of the inquest’.
Another link is here, but I’ve been asked to remove any links as they are supposedly not only infringing copyright but even present a criminal offence. Amazing what people get up to when trying to get others to do what they want… For when I read the Copyright Act I can’t find the criminal offence…
I’m still trying to find out who’s defending whose interests…
- Unlawful Killing: Princess Diana’s Death Documentary – Watch Online (wideshut.co.uk)
- Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups – A Media Report by Public Interest Advocates (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- 14 Conspiracy Theories That the Media Now Admits are Conspiracy Facts (via TheSwash.com) (quixoticsquirrel.wordpress.com)
- When mainstream media fails: Alternative media confronts us with the truth (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Conspiracy Theories as Psy-Ops (disinfo.com)
- Cahill jury wrestling with questions of conspiracy (bostonherald.com)
- NEW EVIDENCE: MI6 Ordered to Assassinate Princess Diana (12160.info)
- Death of Diana, Princess of Wales: Affidavit of Richard Thomlinson, former MI6 (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- Re: Unlawful Killing Diana Film – full working copy! (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Flashback: Banned in Britain documentary on Princess Di’s death “Unlawful Killing” screened at Cannes (winnipegfreepress.com)