The 2 hour long video REASONABLE CAUSE [something that excuses or justifies failure to file a tax return on time] was produced by Tony Rooke.
“We know we need strict controls…” – Tony Blair
Full public inquiries are never full. And never public. – Tony Rooke
- The Police view themselves above the law. And they are.
“I don’t think people should distinguish between crime and terrorism.” – Ian Blair
They tampered evidence, forced confessions and withheld evidence, e.g.:
- The Birmingham 6 – 16 years
- The Guildford 4 – 15 years
- Anne Maguire – 15 years
- Judith Ward – 18 years
- Danny McNamee – 11 years
- Jean de Menezes – shot.
What can we do?
- Ask the Police for the CCTV footage they claim doesn’t exist
- Ask the Mainstream Media about the discrepancy between the official story and the one ‘we know’
- Ask your MP for explanations.