Tony Farrell, former Principal Intelligence Analyst of South Yorkshire Police, calls it ‘monstrous’: the State cover-up of Ms Seven versus Gossage and Nine Others. For me, it’s the most criminal of all cover-ups.
Here Tony presents the case in 13 minutes.
- Chief Constables in UK
- All Crime and Community Safety Leaders in UK
- UK Police Commissioners
- Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC)
- All Parliamentarians
- undisclosed media outlets, selected officers from the Metropolitan Police, other Police Forces in UK and activists.
The report covers five parts:
- The Context: Seven vs Christopher Gossage from Media Law Firm Russells and Nine Others
- The Analysis: Allegations, Obstructions, Failures to Investigate, Solve Crime & Support Victim
- Five Suspicious Deaths connected with the Case
- The 7/7 Connection: Domestic Terror in London, the Jean Charles de Menezes connection
- Conclusions: secrecy, cowardice and evil among a media controlled Police State.
The Gang-Stalking and Repeat Victimisation of Seven
- for nearly a decade, Seven has been subjected to serious harassment and death threats
- the Genesis Housing Group should be investigated for the deployment of scaffolding and a threat of prison
- the City of Westminster and the role of Equita, Newlyn Debt Collection Services should be investigated for sending fake demands for Council Tax.
- Lord Justice Lawrence Collins
- Sir William Blackburne
- Barrister Brian Nicholson
- Jim Manson – Scottish Media Group
- The Late Sir Nicholas Pumfrey
- Leveson Inquiry Tamsin Allen
- Nicholas Warren – a key witness
- Sir Peter Gibson – a key witness
- Sir John Chadwick – a key witness
- 10 defendants should have faced criminal trials
- warrants for the arrest of seven named individuals should be issued forthwith.
The Metropolitan Police
- an independent inquiry into the activities of the Metropolitan Police should take place.
Two Corrupt Senior Judges
- a judicial investigation into the abuse of power by two Senior Judges should take place: Sir William Blackburne and Lord Justice Lawrence Collins.
The Suspicious Deaths
- two supportive persons died on the same day
- Judge Nicholas Pumfrey died at 54
- Channel 4 Executive Sarah Mulvey’s died supposedly of suicide.
The Corrupt Defence Barrister
- Brian Nicholson perverted the course of justice and committed fraud on several occasions.
The Integrity of the Leveson Inquiry
- Given the accusations brought against Tamsin Allen, her appointment to the Leveson Inquiry should be subject to scrutiny.
7/7 and Media Hoax Scenes
- the role of Jim Manson of the Scottish Media Group should be investigated.
7/7 and the Innocent Victims
- Seven tried to prevent the 7/7 catastrophe
- she saw the writing on the wall behind Lord Justice Lawrence Collins:
Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin – Daniel 5:25:
Your days are numbered…
- amnesty, jubilee and the Government as Compensator of Last Resort
- for what’s so dishonest about our money system is the cause
- and victims of white collar crimes are the effects…
- After Leveson: why the police and the press should never get too cosy (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘Secret law’ storm as police chiefs ban public from knowing who they arrest: Shock new blanket ban in the wake of Leveson report angers civil liberty groups who condemn threat to democracy (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Bloggers ‘caught in newspaper crackdown’ as parties agree Leveson deal (metro.co.uk)
- Theresa May to expand IPCC in crackdown on police corruption (guardian.co.uk)
- Whistleblowers and press threatened by proposed new police powers (guardian.co.uk)
- Gross misconduct: The case against Hillsborough police chief Norman Bettison (yorkshirepost.co.uk)
- Hillsborough families to sue Kelvin MacKenzie over ‘reckless’ coverage (guardian.co.uk)
- Hillsborough disaster: police chief apologises for ‘ill-judged’ email (guardian.co.uk)