And here is the policy document of the US government’s Human and Health Services (HHS) on whom to target:
- the original article is here on The Tap, an excellent compilation of information by readers for readers.
HHS, CPS and the Criminalization of Parenthood – virtually any human condition, any family circumstance or child’s behavior can be interpreted as child neglect. There is literally no end to the tyranny that awaits the art of parenting in the present day.
Obamacare’s Definition of High Risk
According to Human Health Services, your family is eligible for this Hitler style for “intervention” in the following situations:
- Families where mom is not yet 21.
- Families where someone is a tobacco user.
- Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
- Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.
- Although this is not being widely reported, homeschoolers and their families will be targeted for “interventions” as will be families who object to having their children take vaccines.
- parents who own guns
- have alcohol in the home
- have a child that engages in any type of illicit or criminal behaviour
- parents who are ever late picking up their child from daycare or from school aftercare, you can be reported to CPS.
- If you have ever been depressed or have been treated for any mental disorder.
- Even illegal immigrant families are not immune from this insanity.
Children are judged by the field worker to not be fully acculturated, do not properly speak the language, exhibits signs of being homesick and is judged to have not formed an unspecified number of friends and formed a cohesive social network, allegations of neglect can be made.
HHS has designed a detailed 110 page policy manual which focuses on the criteria constituting child neglect (in this article, there is a link to view this document). This policy manual, which is the guide created by HHS for CPS’ home intervention visits makes the above criteria, presently being reported in the alternative media, look tame by comparison.