Since the mainstream media don’t do it, what do we expose online:
- the suffering of parent and child victims?
- the persecution of adult and child whistleblowers?
- the criminality of perpetrators?
- the hypocrisy of cover-ups?
- the secrecy of institutionalised legitimisation of sexual and other crimes?
- the collusion of internet corporations in suppressing freedom of expression?
- the historic ‘culture’ of the Illuminati, Bilderbergers and Freemasons with their long term wars for our souls?
Or do we concentrate on positive exposure efforts:
- The Hampstead Cover-Up
- Analysing the Police Report
- Part 1 of the first reporting to a Haringey constable – a family relation – which the infamous judgement referred to
- Part 2
- Part 3
- What Satanic Hampstead and Satanic Hollywood have in common?
- Why secrecy and cover-ups, if there was nothing to hide?
US models for old boys networks in the UK:
- An Open Secret: the film Hollywood…
View original post 126 more words