The above video is by Dr Patricia Snow about War coming to Israel. She made it based on the video of three nights of blood or red moon rising in the East on Friday and Saturday before Sunday of November 1, 2015. Another video about the Blood Moon (aka tetrad) with references to the Bible is here, investigating the coincidences of tetrads with Jewish festivals and historic events.
As Above so Below is a saying where I did not remember the origin. But with its Greek / Egyptian origins, it seems nearly as old as the Old Testament.
He mentioned ‘gog’ whom I had come across thanks to the photo that was taken in the City of London a few weeks ago:
Natan said that Obama is ‘gog’ and will start a war against Israel.
I do wish I could understand his original Hebrew and talk to him about satan. But the Bible Gateway helps out:
- there are 54 references to satan spread over the Old (14) and New (40) Testament
- 34 times devil is mentioned
- together, satan and devil are mentioned three times:
[ Satan Tempts Jesus ] Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but area synagogue of Satan.
- the Torah as the central reference of the religious Judaic tradition, following a life of moral and religious obligations and civil laws
- the Old Testament as the first section of the Christian Bible, based primarily upon the Hebrew Bible.
It consists of
- the first five books or Torah
- the history books of the Israelites with their exile in Babylon
- the poetic and wisdom book with questions of good and evil
- the books of the biblical prophets, warning of the consequences of turning away from God.
So, the issue is about turning away from God, isn’t it, i.e. being and doing good or evil. Healing or hurting.