To leave the EU or not to leave the EU – is that the question? BBC published this analysis about migration, benefits, sovereignty, competitiveness, protecting non-euro countries, security of the ‘EU deal’. But are these the issues?
The Rule of Law
- Article 1 makes all articles ‘binding’ “within their jurisdiction”;
- Article 13 guarantees an ‘effective remedy‘ before national authorities.
If the articles were included, we would be able to sue:
- Local Authorities for stealing 1,000 children per month;
- Local Police for covering-up white collar crimes and organised child abuse;
- Secret Family Courts for covering-up criminal activities.
We would not have had to petition
View original post 422 more words