Dr Stan Monteith published the Brotherhood of Darkness describing the influence of secret societies with their goals of
- a New World Order
- and a new World Religion.
Here he talks about the Forbidden Secret – the hidden knowledge and the mysteries of hidden societies taught as ‘the occult’ about the dualism of God – the ‘Angel’ of Lucifer aka Satan:
- Alexander The Great
- The Kabbalah
- The Rosicrucians
- The Gnostics
- The Knights Templars
- The Theosophical Society
- The Illuminati
- The upper echelons of Freemasonry.
He was regularly on Radio Freedom where he starts by saying:
Reality is always scoffed at.
Illusion is always King.
Filed under American Mind Control, Bilderberg, Current Observation, Ethics, Future Anticipations, Historic Deception, Illuminati, Internet Media, New World Order, Online Truth, Satanic Elite, World Government
This video is a good overview over
- the reality of a 1984-style police state
- the ‘movie’ created by mainstream media that makes us believe ‘them’, their ‘doublethink’ and ‘newspeak’ rather than think for ourselves [I just finished reading 1984 which was written in 1949!…]
- the underlying agenda of a Global State with a Global Government, a Global Central Bank and Army
- journalists as the ‘repeaters’ of what has been coined ‘policy’ and ‘reality’.
When will we stop killing our kids? is the question asked by the late Brian Haw who was asking for peace opposite Parliament for 10 years.
When will the Treasury enforce the Bank of England Act 1694? is my question to stop what is dishonest with our money system – as the poisoned blood that is being made to flow through humanity…
Filed under American Mind Control, Bilderberg, British Mind Control, Future Anticipations, Illuminati, Internet Media, New World Order, Online Opposition, Satanic Elite, UK Establishment, US Establishment, World Government
Oliver Cromwell’s House, Ely (Photo credit: Cathedral City Guide)
Over the past six weeks I along with my team have walked 300 miles across the country in protest of corruption. We met many ordinary people who are sick to the back teeth of the corruption on a national and local level. For me, this gave me a unique insight into how middle England thinks and as we continue to lose more and more of our rights it begs the question, what can be done to end this tyranny?
On the 20th April 1653 Oliver Cromwell gave a speech to the House of Commons and backed by just forty Musketeers he dissolved parliament by force. The problems in society are surprisingly similar between Cromwell’s time and ours. A coalition government which was not elected by the people with corruption running rife throughout parliament and society which was described as a den of thieves and prostitutes. Oliver Cromwell is seen today by many as hero and some a villain but whatever you personally think of him, its clear that as a righteous man he felt that something had to be done to end the corruption pervading his society.
Sadly today, not much has changed. We have
- paedophile politicians who are above the law,
- an out of control financial system which is intent on creating an under class of debt slaves,
- corruption in the Police and justice system whereby ordinary people receive no justice whatsoever,
- secret family courts where parents are threatened with imprisonment if they dare to speak out about what has happened to them when Social Services kidnap their children,
- a media which is so controlled that they fail to report on any serious issues which go against our corrupt western regime. Continue reading
Between the Lines (Photo credit: elycefeliz)
It’s not “nice” to have to imagine what we read about:
- a world that we’d rather love with its people
- a world where we don’t have to think about how to ‘stand our ground’ and how to face evil
- a world where we don’t feel help- and powerless, but joyful and empowered…
But this article is a fairly short yet historic overview of the propaganda that has turned the USA into what we’ve been experiencing and the institutions which cause more suffering than help, ‘development’ or ‘aid’, let alone promote ‘democracy’, ‘freedom’ and ‘human rights’…
In The Satanic Elite: American Mind Control and World Government, the author Paul McGuire puts three aspects together that each deserve study and exposure on their own:
We coined the term conspiracy realism and we shall keep trying our best in this battle between Good and Evil…